Coronal Studio
interiorcad Info
Distributor for North America, for whom I am the United States reseller
You will need Vectorworks (realistically Vectorworks Architect) to run interiorcad  or interior xs. I can bundle this all together into one transaction, as I am a  reseller for Vectorworks also.
Coming Soon:
Installation Procedure
Getting Started Suggestions
Much More
Please email for orders and information